Me and my Boyfriend

Me and my Boyfriend
This is our actual appearance

What do you think you are?

Friday, June 4, 2010

Being A Tomboy


Being a tomboy is not just a random choice you make. It is a lifestyle. People are mostly born being a tomboy. As a tomboy myself, I believe that it is an amazing style of life. Some reasons that seperate me from 'girlie girls' are that I relate a lot better with men than girls. Ever since I was little, I've had male friends swarming around me. Personally, I think it is a blessing, based on the fact that most of my guy friends have major crushes on me. I believe that men much prefer tomboys over girlie girls because tomboys provide more space, they are independent, they stick to one emotion usually, they have a mind of their own, they are expressive, cheerful, patient, they will share the man's interests and they are most likely to pamper him as well. I know these things for a fact because I have a total of 7 best guy friends, and they all have very strong feelings for me. Most girls in my school are envious since I always hang out with the cute men all day. I personally take this as a compliment, and cold-heartedly rub this male attention in their faces whenever the chance presents itself to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment